Sunday Morning Service
We are now streaming our service online from the church building. As we are limited to 50 people in the building some people will be joining us from their homes. Simply click on the large blue button below and you will be watching us live via Youtube!
Sunday Morning Service - Live Stream
You can now also read our bulletin note online. Click the orange button below to read it now.
After the main meeting click on the meeting room below to join us for a chat. This room does not get sent to the live stream, it is a private room.
Regular Online Meetings
Here is a list of our regular online meetings. Simply click on the link and you will join whoever else is already on. You may be the first in which case if it is time for the meeting just wait and someone will join soon.
Start your own meeting
In Zoom you can create your own meeting at any time with anyone. If you do not have a paid for version of Zoom meetings over 2 people will be time limited to 40 mins. If there is just two of you you can talk as long as you like even on the free version.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Find the Zoom app on your phone or computer and open it.
- Click on the "New Meeting" button and you will be in your own meeting.
- Invite others to the meeting:
- On a PC you simply select the invite button.
- On a phone you need to click on the participants button at the bottom and then click on the Invite button.
- Once they click on your invitation link you are now in a meeting.
The following videos give you a quick run through on how to install Zoom. In most cases this will not be needed because simply clicking on one of the links above would have taken you through an install process if you did not have it already installed.